Provide sample data for SRK prototype
Prototyping in SRK is a proven method for learning and visualizing how you and your organization can use SRK with your own data. To begin this process, contact your DrivenBI sales executive to arrange for a Product Consultant to work with you and create an SRK prototype using your sample data.
Build a prototype within a week
It’s as easy as 3 simple steps. A prototype can normally be completed within a week from the day DrivenBI receives your sample data.
Providing sample data for the prototype is as simple as following the provided guidelines.
What type of analysis are you creating today?
Identify an analysis you are creating on a normal basis that you consider critical for your business operations. For example:
- Sales vs. Target
- Expenses vs. Budget
- Project Management
How are you creating your analysis right now? What sample data should you provide?
Prepare to describe your current process in creating your analysis and the challenges you are experiencing. The prototype will provide you with an idea of how SRK can address these challenges you are facing. Sample data should be provided in a CSV or Excel format.
- Where does the data come from?
- Provide exported reports from systems (ERP, CRM, etc.) and spreadsheets, both containing data used as an input in your analysis.
- What process and logic is applied to the data? What does the analysis output look like?
- Provide the report file that contains the output of your analysis, including formulas, tables, and charts.
How much data should be provided?
In the prototype step, DrivenBI will develop the prototype using a small subset of your data.
- 3 months to 1 year worth of data is sufficient.
- At most, a total of 3 Excel sheets of data inputs.
- Data should be provided within 3 working days.