SRK Vertical Solutions
By leveraging the SRK cloud-based BI solution platform, users can develop their own SRK vertical solutions. SRK Professional Services are also available if you would like us to assist you.
Utility Consumption Analytics (UCA)
Utility Consumption Analytics or UCA is an SRK vertical solution for Utility Management, developed in partnership with Meehan Consulting Engineers, Inc., www.meehanengineers.com, headquartered in Pasadena, CA. Meehan is a process engineering firm which specializes in the Food and Beverage industry with emphasis on sustainability.
UCA is designed to identify utility waste and savings opportunities for water, steam, natural gas, electricity, and other utility systems for a wide range of businesses. With UCA, you can minimize utility consumption and maximize profitability of your manufacturing processes.
Typically, utility monitoring systems report on consumption not on waste and provide massive amounts of data, but little help in identifying waste or savings opportunities. Additionally, these systems often require large capital outlay for hardware and software and tie up plant resources for training and maintenance.
- Utility usage is reported in comparison to targets that are based on production volumes, so the user can focus on waste rather than just consumption.
- UCA runs in the cloud so there is no hardware of software to purchase or maintain.
- Standard reports are available for each utility and each business unit.
- Custom reports can be configured easily by the user. No special training is required.
- The UCA SRK vertical solution lends itself to third party remote data analysis. Collaborating with outside expert analysis of utility reports can supplement plant floor and management review to optimize plant operations.
UCA was developed by leveraging SRK and offers a specialized cost effective cloud BI solution to tackle utility management costs. Besides utility efficiency, SRK can also be an important tool in maximizing the efficiency of a wide range of other manufacturing and process industries.
Contact DrivenBI at email@example.com.