iDMS Approach to BI
A Unique OEM Approach to Business Intelligence Solutions for ISV’s
High Value-Low Cost Solutions
Because no two applications are exactly alike, DrivenBI engineers customize Business Intelligence solutions to meet each client’s technical and business requirements.
Our precision-fit approach optimizes platforms, data, and integration support for reliable solutions that deliver maximum value with efficiency and performance for your end user customer.
Business Intelligence (BI) software is used to tap into volumes of data to uncover easy to comprehend insights for enhanced decision making.
Thousands of companies rely on BI technology to find new revenue opportunities, reallocate resources, improve operational efficiency, reduce costs, and increase sales.
Software vendors who partner with DrivenBI gain a competitive advantage with an end to end solution encompassing best practices in data integration and application development that is built once and deployed anywhere.
What DrivenBi Offers:
- Reduce Development Costs With a Proven Technology iDMS
- Remain in Full Control During the Development Life Cycle
- Focus on Your Core Competency
- Minimize Risks
- Decrease Support and Maintenance Costs
- Increase Customer Retention by Giving Users What They Want
- Create Flexible Pricing and Business Terms
“Our sales team leveraged the analytics solution that DrivenBI created for us as part of our Fraud Detection Management technology to target some of the largest global financial institutions, airlines, and ecommerce sites. The ROI could quickly be measured in the increase in incremental sales and new business.”
– Pete Selda, Startup CEO
“DrivenBI filled a critical competitive gap in our network security offering by incorporating targeted reporting and analytics in less time and cost than we could have done it ourselves. The results were a rich BI solution for our customers and a new revenue opportunity for us.”
– Roy Chua, former VP of Product Management at Identity Engines
Advantages of the DrivenBI OEM Solution:
- Full ETL capability to Extract, Load, and Transform data from data source(s) and store in the Repository.
- Customizable user interface and flexible branding to align with look and feel of end user existing products.
- Robust security in protecting and managing users’ access to certain data in iDMS repository, and easy integration with external authentication.
- Static and interactive reporting capabilities with rich charting and output options for PDF, HTML, XLS, CSV, and RTF.
- Guided, Ad-hoc Reporting in data report and charts/graphs presentation for end users to compose their own additional reports.
- Automated or user-controlled Report and Analytics scheduling and distribution via server or email.